All wood and wood composite products sold by Flamingo Veneer are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship for a period of one year from the date of delivery, based on the following conditions:
- Products with flaw must be reported to Flamingo Veneer within 30 days of consignment to the buyer.
- Wood goods must me acclimate to site circumstances prior to installations per our acclimation information.
- As veneers have grain variation, it might vary with the samples or images from the website.
- It is up to the owner or installer to saw off naturally occurring glaring defects before installation.
Prior to Installation
- Carefully examine the colour, finish, quality, and style before installing veneer.
- If the veneer is not acceptable, contact Flamingo Veneer immediately.
- Flamingo Veneer will not hold any responsibility for the above after this material has been installed.
Flamingo Veneer warrants the buyer that the decorative wood veneer finish will not wear completely cause by normal use. Reduced gloss is not considered to wear completely of the finish. If the veneer finish wears through, Flamingo Veneer will have its option to refinished or replace the affected pieces.
Flamingo Veneer warrants the buyer; under normal use, the layers will not separate. Should any warping, cupping, buckling, or bonding failure, Flamingo Veneer will have it option to repair, replace, or refund the affected pieces.