Top 10 Reasons why high-end luxury Hotels prefer Decorative Wood Veneer over Laminate
The competition in the hospitality business always remains high. It is one of the most dynamic sectors that demand to deliver the best customer experience possible. Hoteliers mostly prefer decorative veneer over laminate to give unique look and feel to the furniture and other items. It is the state-of-the-art finishing that impresses guests.
There is a big demand for new furniture designs in veneers due to its rich and rustic look at high-end luxury hotels.
The top 10 reasons why Decorative Wood Veneer is a preferred choice in high-end luxury hotels:
- Wood is stained or varnished to create a truly unique look.
- Wood Veneer is a renewable resource, it is environment-friendly.
- Resistant to the fluctuation of temperature and humidity.
- It can be easily recycled, and the most economical way to use timber.
- A range of decorative veneers is available for brilliant wall paneling.
- Impart a warm and natural wooden look.
- It can be polished according to the client’s taste.
- It creates a warm atmosphere promoting comfort and privacy.
- Premium grade Decorative Wood Veneer is reserved for high-quality interior architectural woodwork at 5-star hotels.
- Richness and Uniqueness of each project.
You can also read: 5 Steps in Veneer Polishing and range of Wood Polishes
Hoteliers mostly prefer intrinsic property of strength, durability, and beauty of veneer for enthralling interiors that resonate the essence of nature.
To get the best cost quotation, Ask for folder: +91 85100 72500, Email: email@example.com.
For more updates on Flamingo Decorative Veneer: Click Here.